Experience is everything.
Like nothing else, cycling allows you to uncover unique and hidden aspects of a region and its culture. You'd never experience this from a rental car, tour bus or cruise ship. You can decide on whim to explore a winery, stop for a long lunch or venture even further on a quiet road. Travelling by bicycle leads to authentic connections with a region, it’s people and a lifetime of memories. If you are willing to slow down and encounter a little adventure while riding throughout some of Europe's finest cycling regions, then you are ready for the incomparable pleasure of a cycling holiday with CycleVentures.
We’ll provide services to make your trip as seamless and wonderful as possible; little things that you won’t notice and more obvious ones too. As always, our guides and our support van are there when you need them.
After over four decades of active travel by bicycle we look forward to the next trip as if it was our first.
- Comprehensive trip planning, a well-designed itinerary and excellent riding routes.
- Airport pick-up and drop off on scheduled days.
- Expert leadership: two leaders per trip with groups of seven or more.
- Welcome Reception on the first day of each trip.
- GPS tracks for all main routes that can be transferred to riders’ personal computers.
- Michelin maps and route description with profiles for all riding days.
- Optional add-on features like wine tasting or guided walking tours (depending on trip).
- Detailed pre-departure information and trip extension assistance.
- Daily support vehicle with water and snacks.
- Daily luggage transport and land transportation stated in the itinerary.
- Accommodations: Three star hotels (occassional two-star or inn) based on double occupancy with private facilities unless otherwise stated.
- Meals: all breakfasts and 40-60% of dinners. Special diet? Let us know
- Daily map session reviewing the next day’s ride.
- Bike box storage during the trip or transfer to finale destination if a point-to-point trip.
- Assistance with bike rentals: booking, delivery and return.
- Optional masseuse/soigneur, riding coach on private departures.
- Cycleventures t-shirt.